The Lookout Stages Rally will take place at Melbourne Airfield on Sunday 7th April 2024.
As usual we require In Stage and Radio Marshals to run the event.
There will be no spectator access so if you want to be involved please come and Marshal!
Phone: 07901 372919
Join the Orange Army
BECOME AN ACCREDITED MOTORSPORT UK RALLY MARSHAL
Motorsport UK run an online training and accreditation scheme for Rally Marshals. The purpose of the training is to ensure that all Rally Marshals have a common understanding of their roles and responsibilities, the management of spectators and how to handle and manage an incident.
There are four modules: Roles & Responsibilities of the Marshal, Spectator Management, Incident Management and Incident Handling, as well as an online assessment. It should take a maximum of one hour to complete.
To get started, CLICK HERE to log in to the Learning Hub and then follow the relevant links. If you cannot remember your password, please contact the Motorsport UK Membership Services Team on 01753 765 050. If you are brand new to Motorsport UK, you will need to register for a username and password.
Once you have completed the four modules successfully, why not register with Motorsport UK as a card-carrying Accredited Rally Marshal? By registering with Motorsport UK you will:
- Receive a Marshal’s tabard, registration card and Personal Record Card (PRC), so you can keep a log of your activity as a valued volunteer in the sport
- Receive access to Motorsport UK’s Member Benefits Scheme
- Receive the monthly Motorsport UK newsletter and quarterly magazine
So how do you register?
- Log back in to the members website
- Select the ‘Marshals’ tab to visit the REGISTERED MARSHALS RENEWAL page
- Select option one: First Time Rally/Cross Country Online Application
- Confirm your personal details and upload a photograph.